Wednesday, August 02, 2006

carless dating?

Ok, so Mr. 2.5 Months Just Like Me got date #2 last night. It was nice. His skin is better than I remembered, and I enjoy talking to him. But is this crazy, or what? After a very short stint with short men, 5'11" just feels weird. I mean, I used to always gravitate toward to the six-footers. He's not chauvinist or anything offensive, domineering or whatever. Just walking down the street with him, I was thinking, "Wow, I feel short." Like, we couldn't kiss or be eye-level unless we were sitting down. Anyway, though, he was cool about my idea of not driving in the month of August. He even volunteered to do it with me. We'll see if I stick to it. Already, I drove to my Dr. appt, and I cancelled a date tonight, telling myself I didn't want to bother with biking back from MARTA at 10pm. But this date wouldn't be worth breaking my "no-car ITP" commitment. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home