Wednesday, August 02, 2006

La Caravana Here I Come!!

Wow, I totally can't sleep. I talked to a former member of the Caravan for an hour tonight, and I am so pumped. I connected with everything she had to say about her experience. She was there for FOUR YEARS!! I'm so psyched to really think about details and logistics now. I've barely told anyone that I'm even considering int'l travel at this point. But it feels so right. Now is the time in my life to do this. October 1. That's my goal. So I'm creating this mental checklist of how to wrap up my life here. I certainly want this to be a yearlong leaning towards indefinite time commitment. I need to learn Spanish or Portuguese. I'll have to defer my student loans. Heidi recommended taking a digital camera and an ipod. I also need a tent and a pack. Talk about exhilirating!! I'm so ready to make this happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home