Saturday, August 12, 2006

HOLY FUCK.

More to cum 2mro: music, date, brazil. but for now, Bobby Yang rocks my world. where was Jam Mr. Fuckin' Rock Trivia when I needed him? couldn't be more different from TBI or any other previous Eddie's Attic artist I've ever heard. another rare reasonable first date. and reasonable is a high compliment. downers were driving 30 mph on dekalb and moreland, as well as.....ya know. (jam--shut your trap.) I give a B-..... generously. yes, he was nervous. aren't they all? not a question. they are.....always. get your mind out of the gutter. I'm being discreet, polite, and elusive. get over yourself. strange conversation with the Mom about my adopting my car while I'm in Brazil. and I need to know more about epidemiology and Conservative Judaism. anyone? ok, H4H tomorrow, 7:30AM. the bed is calling my name.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes me dear what knowledge did you require?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home