Thursday, September 28, 2006

perks....

of adulthood:). last week I played in the rain without anyone telling me, "you'll catch your death of cold." is that how the expression goes? and no one telling me it was too late to be out in the dark, past my bedtime, etc etc. I know it's been awhile since I had to answer to my parents, but it's little moments like those last when I don't mind paying bills and such if it means being the boss of my life. I like freedom.

no word from La Caravana yet. I'm looking at other volunteer opps, and I will contact them soon to check. but I'm also considering shorter term options and the possiblity of staying in the ATL for the time being. I found a group that I totally jive with (or at least so far;)): Inspiring Futures. they're sponsoring the second annual Bioneers forum.

2 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, stay in georigia...so you can come to the other georgia for new years... =)

 
At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swam in the rain last week and that was also a great time. And a nice way to say goodbye to summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home