Wednesday, November 01, 2006

By george, I've got it!!!

I finally appreciate the "guys have to chase" phenomenon. I always thought it was this annoying egotistical power-trip for men. The Aries-feminist in me has always wanted to brazenly initiate, make the first move, not wait around for a guy to ask me out, yada, yada, yada. Now I get it!!

Being pursued gives me more time to decide how much I actually like the guy. I get the attention; I get the benefits of a relationship and dates even before I'm entirely sure that I like him. Sounds pretty fuckin' selfish, but it'll work for a minute. Interesting epiphany.

Soooooo....Europe here I come!! Ok, specifically, Dublin, Ireland; Tblisi, Georgia; and, Prague, Czech Republic. I'll be in Dublin for 10 days and Tblisi for 7. Prague will be my base for two months. I'll definitely visit my German friend in Munich and probably play tourist in Krakow and Budapest as well. Wooohooo!!! As a friend of mine put it, it's like "Faith does Europe!!"

1 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that if you have to play hard-to-get, the guy won't be worth getting in the long run. What are you going to do to keep his interest when he's got you?

A guy worth his salt who is really into you will want you even if you express regular interest in him. In fact, he'll appreciate it. A guy who wants to play games or isn't so into you isn't worth having.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home